Canon st-e3-rt knockoff
Yongnuo st-e3-rt is finally here and available for sale.
The new Yongnuo st-e3-rt compatible with the Canon 600EX-RT flash system and has some extra features as well.
Here is some official technical info about this product :
- Two-way 2.4G radio communication, fully compatible with ST-E3-RT/600EX-RT
- 15 Physical Channels, 1 Auto Channel, Up to 10,000 customizable photographer ID
- Transmission Range: 100M
- Multi YN-E3-RT can share slave flashes
- Firmware can be upgraded via USB
- High resolution Dot-Matrix LCD, Back-light for LCD/keys
- Fast lock mechanism
- Built-in AF Lamp, buzzer
- Remote shutter release, Linked Shot (Need extra shutter cable for cameras released before 2012)
- Flash Mode: ETTL/M/Multi/GR (GR Mode only works with cameras released since 2012)
- A/B/C/D/E Five groups
- Supports 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain (Only in M mode), High speed Sync
- Supports ETTL Ratio, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Flash Exposure Bracket, Modeling Flash
- 9 Custom Funtions
- Settings saved automatically
The main feature for me it’s AF focus assist, I was really surprised by Canon when their original Canon st-e3-rt came out without it especially when the previous model (Canon st-e2) had it.
And of course how did Yongnue team achieve it, and if the AF beam light really as useful as on new Canon EX 600 RT flash system and works with all AF points of Canon latest 1DX or 5d mark III AF system.
Time will tell. I just order it from some of here for $155.99 US
I’ll do my full review when I’ll receive it .